google ad sense 728 x 90

Karin Jurick Continues To Impress Me

Karin Jurick is not only one of my favorite painters, she's one of my favorite people.

A beautiful woman, both inside and out (she no longer posts her picture on her blog, but I've seen it and she's so pretty), Karin's work is increasing in popularity and critical acclaim. I simply needed to put this up because I was so touched by the gesture. Please keep in mind, I've never even met Karin in person, but have long been in touch with her via e-mails since discovering her fabulous work and becoming a collector. Once she read my blog and saw that my dog, Abbey, who was recently diagnosed as terminally ill, suffered a stroke a little over a week ago, and is now nearing the end of her 14 years, she actually painted a portrait of her and sent it to me as a gift!

 Look!



  I am touched beyond belief and wanted to share it with you all. It's people like Karin who make this world a better place, with both her work and her compassion.

Be sure to see her beautiful work at her site here

Please donate

C'mon people, it's only a dollar.